Family and Personal

At Runnymede and Spelthorne Citizens Advice Bureau we can advise you on all aspects regarding the family, including: separation and divorce, maintenance and child support, parents rights and responsibilities, birth and adoption, change of name, what to do when someone dies.

If necessary we can refer you to a mediator or where possible make an appointment to see a family lawyer.

You may wish to visit the CAB Adviceguide website. For further information contact Community Legal Advice. They can be used to find solicitors, advice agencies and information providers in the local area. Telephone 0845 3454345 or visit the website by clicking here.


Runnymede and Spelthorne Citizens Advice Bureau