Housing Problems

Housing problems are always worrying. If you cannot find any of the papers referred to on the following pages, do not let this stop you coming to the CAB for help straight away. We can give you some information and perhaps reassurance straight away.

As well as your rights and obligations written into your housing contract, you may have additional statutory rights. These cannot be taken away from you.

You should seek help if you experience domestic violence, emergency accommodation should be available to you.

What can the CAB do to help?

We can:

What do you need to do?

You need to:

Runnymede and Spelthorne Citizens Advice Bureau