Runnymede Rentstart provides assistance with finding privately rented accommodation and guarantees bonds for singles and couples with no children that have low or no income.
- Homeless or potentially homeless, or have a compelling need to move
- Without insufficient resources for a deposit
- On low wages or on benefit
- Capable of taking financial responsibility for a tenancy
- Able to manage & cope with running rented accommodation
Landlords, are you looking for tenants for your accommodation?
- Save you money in advertising and agency fees
- Refer prospective tenants to Landlords
- Provide advice on tenancy agreements and an inventory of accommodation
- Provide ongoing tenancy advice and support
- Provide a Deposit Guarantee Bond to secure the tenancy
- Keep track of housing benefit claims
- Act as a mediator if a dispute arises
We make it easier for landlords by:
- Interviewing all prospective tenants and advise them of their responsibilities
- Improving and stabilising tenants financial position with income maximisation
- We encourage tenants to save towards their deposit
- Our services are free to landlords and tenants
Runnymede Rentstart is a small charity funded mainly by Runnymede Council and other local organisations and we operate on a part time basis. In the first instance please telephone 01932 827187 and leave a message, we will return your call within 48 working hours.
Runnymede and Spelthorne Citizens Advice Bureau