Useful Links

The Local Authorities that covers the area served by Runnymede and Spelthorne CAB are Runnymede Borough Council and Spelthorne Borough Council. They deal with housing benefit and council tax benefit applications. They are also responsible for environmental health issues, refuse collection, planning permission and a host of other local services.

The Department of Work and Pensions deals with enquiries and applications concerning all types of welfare benefits. Click here for the Department of Work and Pensions website.

You may wish to try to find the answer to your question yourself. Citizen Advice has an Adviceguide which is available free of charge to the general public.

Citizens Advice also has its own website which gives further information about the organisation.

Other links that you might find useful are:

Woking CAB

Walton, Weybridge and Hersham CAB Government information and services

Consumer Rights pages on AdviceGuide

Surrey County Council

Equality and Human Rights Commission

HM Courts and Tribunal Service

H M Revenue & Customs

If there are any other links that you think would be useful to have on this website, please let us know!


Runnymede and Spelthorne Citizens Advice Bureau